Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

Finding the Best Time to Enjoy One's Self

As a person, I believe that in order for me to give love to others, I must be able to love myself first. And one way for me to show my love for myself as much as I love others is to enjoy myself. Now I've found the following times the best way for me to enjoy myself:

1. I go to malls right after it opens. This way, I get to window-shop at a more leisurely pace. Since it's still early in the morning, salespersons are much friendlier and eager to help me out. There is also no problem in getting a parking space.

2. When I need to have my hair done or have my beauty rituals done, I go to the salon early also in the morning when stylists or beauticians can fully concentrate on me and I get a VIP treatment.

3. When going to restaurants, I have either an early or a late lunch or dinner. This way, I don't have to wait for a table.

4. I usually surf the internet and download data early in the morning or late at night when there are few users. I also get value for my money with surf-all-you-can promos.

5. I usually do and finish home work and other errands in the morning so I can have a lot of leisure time in the afternoon and do whatever I fancy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?